Fasten your seatbelts! The CSI3* Jumping International begins
Precisely 15 times it will all be about winning or losing from January 28th till the 31st 2016 at the international season opening at GLOCK HORSE PERFORMANCE CENTER. With a prize pot of 236,000 euros, Austria’s first international show jumping event of the new season is one of the most highly remunerated of Austria’s 3-star events, with as many as four world-ranking show-jumping tests taking place here.
The starting shot for this top event will ring out at 12pm on Thursday 28th of January for the opening show jumping event of all tours. From this moment on, aficionados of equestrian sports will be able to follow thrilling competitions for amateurs, young horses and masters in the heated GHPC event hall, all for free. The absolute highlight of the four days of equestrian sports is the GLOCK’s 3* Grand Prix on Sunday (January 31st) which, as the closing highlight, is endowed with a prize pot of 100,000 euros.
As always, participants are top-class! Amongst them:
• Gerco Schröder (NED) - GLOCK rider, two-times Olympic silver-medal winner, current World and European champion
• Gert-Jan Bruggink (NED) – winner in the Gaston Glock’s Grand Prix Magna Racino 2015, Dutch championship rider
• William Whitaker (GBR) – winner GLOCK’s 3* Grand Prix 2015
• Michael Jung (GER) – German eventing rider, current Olympic winner, double world and European champion
Austria is represented by:
• Gerfried Puck (St) – current number three of top of Austria
• Markus Saurugg (St) – current number four of top of Austria
• Stefanie Bistan (NÖ) – current number eight of top of Austria
• Thomas Frühmann (W) – current number ten of top of Austria
GLOCK’s entertainment at the Riders Lounge
The motto “Horses and Stars” stands for GLOCK-style, high-class entertainment, and guests in the exclusive Riders Lounge can look forward to:
• Gourmet entertainment
• Wellness Lounge (manicure, pedicure, massage)
• Styling Lounge with star stylist Eren Bektas and his team
• Kids Lounge with creative carers
• Cinema Lounge for little cinema fans
• Dog Wellness – the very finest dog massage with Manfred Kellenc
• Live coverage from the tournament hall
• International top-class show acts
Teatro dinner show by Alfons Schuhbeck – The Original
Let yourself be carried away by Alfons Schuhbeck himself to enjoy the delights of a holistic experience for all the senses, to experience what are truly “culinary top-acrobatics”. Because this evening offers a perfect mix of magic, a spectacular show programme and comedy paired with culinary delights. For information on exclusive Riders Lounge tickets for “Teatro Friday”, January 29th 2016 at 300 euros/day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the hotline +43 664 887 34 401.
Once again, German star chef Alfons Schuhbeck will be delighting all in his Cooking Lounge at the GLOCK HORSE PERFORMANCE CENTER. All tournament guests enjoy free entry here. The cooking shows take place on Fri and Sat at 11am, 2pm and 5pm and on Sunday at 11am and 2pm.
Free entry to the tournament hall
There is free entry to the spectator grandstand in the tournament hall every day. At the Public Lounge, day-guests can enjoy public viewing, exclusive catering and a supervised Kids Corner. The dogs aren’t forgotten either: at the Dog Lounge there are plenty of treats for our faithful friends.
You can find all the information about the competitions, daily summaries, many photos and news as well as the live stream of International Show Jumping at the GLOCK HORSE PERFORMANCE CENTER at www.ghpc.at
What: International Show Jumping
When: January 28th -31st 2016
Where: GLOCK HORSE PERFORMANCE CENTER Treffen nr. Villach, Austria
VIP day tickets for Friday – Teatro dinner show: 300 euros per person, call +43 664 887 344 01
Free entry to all competitive events at the spectator grandstand in the tournament hall